[goodfeel] Re: Procedures for Music Analysis Symbols

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:49:40 GMT

/u makes all symbols that follow it be drawn as superscript not underline but
you shouldn't bother with it because you have to turn it off (I don't know how
to do that) and, for some reason, it has to be entered every time you edit the
annotation.  It's not worth the trouble.

Albert

-- "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, this just barely scratches the surface.  I agree.  I provided those
> examples as a couple of signs that had been problematic for Winy and would
> probably be for other people.  But we will need to provide a more structured
> guide on this topic soon. > And why are you underlining the augmented and
> diminished signs? Uh, because that's the way Albert advised me to format
> them! :)  You can try omitting the \u (or maybe it's just the "U") to see how
> it looks to you.  Please let us know. Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com