[goodfeel] Re: PASTING MUSIC FROM LINE INTO DUXBURY

  • From: "Teresa Haifley" <dthaifley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:36:15 -0500

Thanks, Albert.  That wasn't quite what I was looking for but you did jog my
memory or at least my thought process.  I couldn't remember that it was the
Goodfeel braille editor that I needed to be in to select and copy the music
to the clipboard in order to paste it into the braille document.  I hadn't
done that in a long time.

Thanks,
Teresa