[goodfeel] Online Training Test

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:52:44 GMT

Hi,
We (Dancing Dots) are working on online training and we want to test it.  We
are planning two tests: today at 5PM and next Monday (May 14th) at 1PM.  Sorry
about the short notice for today; we might make it later if nobody responds
quickly enough,
If you are interested then respond to me off-list and also tell me what you'd
like to go over.  I might need you to e-mail me scanned images of specific
topics.
We might limit these tests to just a few people to keep it simple.  We are
definitely limited to 10 people by the system (GoToMeeting).
Thanks,
Albert