[goodfeel] Music within text

  • From: Samantha Johnson <samantha.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:50:25 -0700

Hello Everyone! Our office is new to Goodfeel and we have just recently
been trying this out for music textbooks. We have gotten Goodfeel to read
the music notes, but there is also written text in between several bars of
music. We have been trying to find a way for both the written text and the
music to be read at the same time. Right now it looks as if we will have to
dissect the book into text and music and then put the Braille pieces back
together. If anyone has any suggestions they would definitely be
appreciated!

Thank you,

Samantha

--

Alternate Media

Accessibility Services

California State University, East Bay

Accessibility Services, Rm. LI 1117

25800 Carlos Bee Blvd, Hayward CA 94542-3057

TEL 510 - 885-3831