[goodfeel] Re: Lime and XML-import limits

  • From: "Duke" <douk.fattah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:09:57 -0000

Hi bill:
I have no problem with the file except the last couple bars that contain 64th
and 32nd notes. Even the file Albert sent still contained the same problems I
had, that is sequential notes crumbled into little chords. I think lime just
jams them together while misinterpreting the short note values in order to keep
the general rhythm of 4/4 alright. I wanted to resolve this one so we don't
have to face it in other pieces, but it looks like we have to wait for some
improvement to take place in future updates of the program.
thank you guys for your time and help. I appreciate all you do.
Douk