[goodfeel] Re: Lime and XML-import limits

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 06:23:16 -0400

Hi, Douk,

The latest output Albert showed me looked good to me.  GOODFEEL's MIDI file
import did not do well with the 64TH=note passages but Albert did find a way
to filter it through MusicXML.  I that's the best we can do with it.  Lime's
author continues to work to improve Lime's MusicXML import.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com