[goodfeel] Re: Lime aloud

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:11:12 -0500

Hello, Alfredo,

It is fairly easy to determine whether your software has been authorized.

Run GOODFEEL.

If JAWS just says "OK", press INSERT+B to read the screen.  If the message
says that GOODFEEL is running in demo mode, then you need to request
authorization.

If you run GOODFEEL and you go directly to GOODFEEL's main screen, then you
should be authorized.  But do the following to confirm:

ALT+F to open GOODFEEL's File menu.

Press the up arrow until you hear "Authorization".

Press ENTER.

Do you hear a message that says that your copy-protection status is OK?  If
so, tab to the Close button and press space. Close GOODFEEL and run Lime.

Press INSERT+Q.  Does Lime tell you that you are running the Lime Aloud
scripts?

If you were not told that your copy-protection status is OK, take the
following steps:

Tab to the checkbox that says that you agree to the License Agreement and
press space to check it.

Press CONTROL+TAB until you reach the User Info page.  Enter required
information.

Press CONTROL+TAB to move to the Register page and choose either the E-mail
Code to Dancing Dots button or the Post to Web button to send the Reference
Code to us that automatically appears on that screen.

We will return a License Key which you will paste into that dialog in order
to register.

When you are ready, please call us at 610 783 6692 Option 1 for assistance.
You can write to me directly using my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address any time.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann