[goodfeel] Re: Is Sibelius accessible?

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 16:53:15 GMT

We can let you try Lime Aloud and GOODFEEL for 15 days.

Lime Aloud costs $595.  GOODFEEL (3.2) costs $1195 and includes Lime Aloud.
Lime Aloud currently only works with JAWS.

The version of Lime that works with GOODFEEL 3.1 and earlier has a problem with
accidentals in MusicXML files from Sibelius.  This problem has been fixed in
GOODFEEL 3.2.

Albert