[goodfeel] Re: Installing GF3.2 and uninstalling 3.1

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:33:02 GMT

In general, you should try to terminate your older (GF 3.1) license before
uninstalling it.  The license from GOODFEEL 3.1 will not work for GOODFEEL 3.2
and you will have to submit a new reference code.
We have a problem with the install.log file getting lost.  You can do a search
for it on your computer, look at the top of it to make sure it is for GOODFEEL
(open it with Notepad), then move it to your GOODFEEL folder, and try the
uninstall again.
If you're worried about Lime Aloud then it's more important that it is
uninstalled properly.  If you can't get the GOODFEEL uninstall to run, you can
just delete the GF31 folder in your Program Files folder BUT MAKE SURE YOU
DIDN'T SAVE ANY IMPORTANT FILES IN THERE FIRST!
Albert