[goodfeel] Re: How to delete doubling of parts?

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:37:46 -0400

Hi, Angela,

In Lime's New Piece dialog, you can choose to make your new part appear on a
single staff or a grand staff.  Does that help?

Also, see Start Menu | Programs | Lime | Templates for a shortcut to a
number of templates for common ensembles.  Remember to use File | Save As to
save the template into a new file on first opening it.  That way, you will
have the template for future use.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann