[goodfeel] Re: How To Make Lead Sheets

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:01:31 GMT

Hi,

You can read about this at http://www.dancingdots.com/support/fileformats.htm
near the bottom.  You basically need to
* Get the Dolet plug-in from Recordare.com
* Export your MusicXML file using the plug-in
* Use File, Import, MusicXML... in Lime

You will also probably have to upgrade to the version of GOODFEEL that is about
to be released because the latest version of the plug-in confuses Lime import
and makes it make mistakes with accidentals.

Thanks,
Albert

--- Annabelle wrote ---
Hi, it's Annabelle.
I've made a few lead sheets of some popular tunes within Sibelius. However, I'm
confused as to how to turn them into files that can be put into Braille with
Goodfeel. Is this a hard process? What do I do?

** [mailto:goodfeel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]