[goodfeel] Re: Guitar Music in Lime?

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:34:43 -0500

OK, Douk, we will have to think about those string number signs.  I checked
the GOODFEEL manual file and came up with the following approach for
entering position signs.  See Page 79.

***

String Positions (Lime Specific)

String positions are not directly supported by GOODFEEL but you can braille
the positions 1 through 11 by entering text annotations into your Lime or
MIDI file.  You can also add two apostrophes to indicate a continuation.  If
the position ends without another position being specified then indicate the
end by attaching an annotation of one apostrophe to the first note that
should not be played at the previously specified position.

These annotations can be entered using Text Category | Other Text under the
Annotation menu.

The following example shows how the 4th position would be specified and
ended.  The bracket and text of 4th pos. should not be entered and are only
shown to indicate to what notes the position applies.

String Position Text
1       >
2       /
3       +