[goodfeel] Re: Can't Find "Shared Documents" Folder

  • From: Bill McCann <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:32:59 +0000

Just going on memory so if anyone who runs XP wants to correct me, please do.

Try opening the Windows Run dialog from the Start Menu or hold down the Windows
Key while you press the letter R.

Type the following into the edit field that opens:

C:\docume~1

That is:

C colon backslash d o c u m e tilde 1

And then press enter.

The tilde key is SHIFT plus the `grave accent (JAWS says grawv accent) key.
That is the key directly to the left of the number 1 key on the numbers row.
The 1 above the letter q on the U.S. qwerty keyboard.

A list of files and folders in your Documents and Settings folder should appear
or you may have to press tab to reach them.

Find the folder called
All users
And press ENTER

Now look for the folder called