[goodfeel] Re: Can't Find "Shared Documents" Folder

  • From: Test User <sruconich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:05:31 -0600

Hi, Bill:

OK. I've saved the file in "My Documents" because after trying
everything you said, I still couldn't find the "Shared Documents"
folder. I couldn't find it even when I wasn't in Lime and went to "My
Computer". The only two s's there were on the local disk, which is
where I assumed it would be,were "Sheriff" and something called
"SW55". Is there another way to get to the "Shared Documents" folder
if you're not in Lime? Thanks.

Sandy