[gnulab-mesce] Workshop on Elementary Techniques in Programming on 15 December 2010

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:35:41 +0530

As discussed earlier, we are going ahead with the first Workshop on
Wednesday, 15 December 2010 that covers some elementary techniques in
programming. Raghesh A, member of our faculty in IT Department who is
currently on deputation to IIT Madras would be leading the workshop. Tips in
using editors (like vim), compilers, debuggers and build tools like make
etc  are planned to be covered.

Those who are keen to participate should provide their details (Name,
Department, Class etc) at
http://220.227.128.112/?q=comment/reply/82/6

Entry is restricted only because of inadequacy in seating. This workshop is
primarily aimed at assisting the second year students in their quest to
become good programmers.

--
CK Raju