[gnulab-mesce] Programme Proposal: Training for Trainers in Malayalam Language Computing- SMC forming trainers group in support of malayalam computing campaiign

  • From: "ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | shyam karanattu" <aeshyamae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:38:22 +0530

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Sajjad Anwar <sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Saw the proposal from Shyam. Nice Idea and guess it have make some noise in
> the campus towards SMC.
> So wt are we planning to do and how? Especially at this situation that Raju
> sir is leaving. Who will make necessary helps and how?

It can be a part of the gnus grazing that we started.. Sessions can be done
out of the class timings by 4:30 to (The_time_Students_Loose_interest ||
the_time_Lab_closes) :P
We can easily use the vacant labs at CSE or IT for this and for many other
things that we have planned.
What we are planning to do is to have general basics for language computing
such as unicode and all and to gain a developer level experience over
malayalam computing softwares.

Happy Hacking
Shyam K