[gnulab-mesce] Off Topic - Few doubts regarding certification courses

  • From: "Manu Krishnan T.V" <tvmanukrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MES-FSF Group <mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:25:01 +0530

Title: Signature
This thread is off topic to the current discussions going on here. But I hope it will be helpful for some students like me.

I am a S3 CSE student. I would like to know whether it will be good for me and my career to do some certification courses related to hardware, networking and Linux along with the B-Tech. I enquired about the fees in some of the institutions nearby and its of the range of thousands. So, I would like to know whether attending the exam with paying that much fees be helpful in future....

Waiting for reply....

With regards,
Tvm.