[gnulab-mesce] Fwd: Don’t forget to be part of Firefox’s Download Day!

  • From: "ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | shyam karanattu" <aeshyamae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "GNU Lab @ MESCE" <gnulab-mesce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:31:00 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Firefox Download Day <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 11:50 AM
Subject: Don't forget to be part of Firefox's Download Day!
To: aeshyamae@xxxxxxxxx

 Don't forget to be part of Firefox's Download Day!

Mark your calendar, wrap a ribbon around your finger or write a little
sticky yellow note. Download Day will start on June 17, 2008.

The sender of this email is Mozilla Corporation, 1981 Landings Drive, Bldg.
K, Mountain View, CA 94043-0801.

Hi so can we organise a download day party on 17th,without affecting the
regular classes, may be during lunch interval or after the classess at the
eve..
It would be good to join the world wide effort to voice up the impact of
free software,and to set a guiness world record..
Like the download pledge of firefox,should we make a party pledge ?;-)
If you are interested, we can proceed to make the arrangements and posters

Happy hacking
Shyam K