[gnukhata-users] version 3 update pack 2 released

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 15:13:03 +0530

Dear all.

We are back with another update pack.

This time there are a few bugs fixed which are very remotely possible to happen.

What I mean here is that you should have an itch to do moronic things to see those bugs.

Never the less we fixed them, along with a small reporting error in Balance sheet where presentation needed refinement.

But this update is a must have due to the fact that there are some security updates and enhancements in the necessary software that rungs GNUKhata itself.

This is the very fact that makes this version a bit more on download.

Such package updates come very rarely, perhaps once in 6 or 8 months.

So please check gnukhata.in for the latest update.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.