[gnukhata-users] Re: [gnukhata-devel] a wonderful article on GNUKhata

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pirate Praveen <praveen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:18:47 +0530

On Wednesday 20 July 2016 11:12 AM, Pirate Praveen wrote:

On 2016, ജൂലൈ 20 10:56:17 AM IST, Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,
Kindly read this.
https://itsfoss.com/using-gnu-khata/#comment-275384
This is the proof that GNUKhata is really gaining popularity.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
I think he got over excited when he wrote:

"It is so versatile that it can be used from personal Finance management to large
scale business management, from store inventory management to corporate tax works."

The target users pretty well know that Complete accounting softwrae is just what the word means, "an accounting software ".
While inventory store management is not there, it is wrong to say that there are no inventory features.
Right now we have sales and purchase bills, sales and purchase return, and Debit and Credit notes all used for Inventory related transactions.
So apart from inventory store or stock report, we support Accounting for inventory.
Besides, an accounting software is needed by every one to keep their books of accounts even those who are related to Inventory.
So right now GNUKhata is complete and now we can add plugins like Store management, Point Of Sales, Tax like VAT etc.
I think Ishan or navin will send a comment explaining that store management plugin is being developed (I have already commented refering to the same ).
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.