[gnukhata-users] Re: [gnukhata-devel] Release GNUKhata 3.0RC2 version

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GNUKhata users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 18:12:09 +0530

On Saturday 18 June 2016 05:33 PM, imasdekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Dear users and developers of GNUKhata,
Releasing the 3.0RC2 version of GNUKhata.

You can download the version from the links below,
For gkwebapp:

https://gitlab.com/gnukhata/gkwebapp/tags/3.0.RC2

For gkcore:

https://gitlab.com/gnukhata/gkcore/tags/3.0.RC2

Here are the changes,
gkwebapp:

* Added functionality for deleting orgainsation.
* Made more improvements in look and feel.
* Minor bug fixes and corrections.

gkcore:

* Now vouchertype is also sent along with ledger details.
* Added license and authors information.
* Minor bug fixes.

Thankyou.
Thanks Ishan for the update on release and Thanks every one for this, particularly, specialy Navin, Ishan, Abhijeet and Vanita for the special eferts you guys had put throughout this release cycle.
WE had students from College of Engineering Pune (thanks to Abhijeet Minakshi ) and they too did a wonderful job of printable reports.
I suggest we put up the core and webapp on pypi so that people can pip install them.
We have a bit of issue with the docker image so till then this could be the alternative way.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.