[gnukhata-users] Re: Progress on Gnukhata and its availability and a question on back up

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 15:13:51 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for all the support and good wishes.

Free software and it's quality highly depends on the support like that of yours.

Well, for your queries.

firstly we are heading towards releasing version 3.5 by 15th.

We also will make an update pack available to move from 3 to 3.5.

And yes we will have a feature to send data to auditor who can actually direct insert into their machine.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.

On Saturday 12 November 2016 10:46 AM, Ramnarayan.K wrote:

Hi

Have been seen all the mails on the various additions to he gnukhata package

Really good work. Congratulations

2 queries

1. Are these new developments available , if so where - as a full download or as a update pack.

2. Regarding the backup and restore option. Is it possible to use this feature to actually pass on the work to others - like auditors. if so can it actually be termed a feature . And I think it would be a very valuable feature. The few auditors I have been speaking to feel that the ability to pass on the work files between the concerned parties is a very valuable one.

thanks

kind regards
ram