[gnukhata-users] *Important* GNUKhata servers relocated

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 16:15:36 +0530

Dear all.

This is to inform you all that we have changed the GNUKhata servers, including our source code and wiki as well as bug tracker to git.fosscommunity.in/gnukhata after gitlab failure.

We have seen this happen time and time again that gitlab fails or performs very slow. Today has been no different, except that this time it is massive.

Currently we are in the process of migrating the wiki pages as well as milestones.

Note that this process can't be complete till we have the original gitlab servers up.

Never the less, after successive outages and performance issues, we are inclined to think that we better use a more stable and fast server given the growth of GNUKhata.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.