[gnukhata-users] GNUKhata version 3 updates

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GNUKhata devel <gnukhata-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:34:50 +0530

Dear all.,

We at DFF have released an update pack for GNUKhata version 3.

It contains some minor enhancements and a few trivial bug fixes as they are always there in all big and small commertial software.

However unlike other proprietary OS or software we don't intend to burden you with big updates, of the likes of Windows or Photoshop etc.

This will be a small update, under 10 MB.

In just a couple of hours we will have it up after a final rigorous test.

Keep a watch on the mailing list, you will get a reply to this same email after which you can download the update.

For those who will be downloading GNUKhata for the first time, it is not necessary to do any thing new, just download the new installer and you will get all updates by default.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.