[gnukhata-users] Re: GNUKhata release count down, just few final updates

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 00:25:40 +0530

On Thursday 30 March 2017 11:57 PM, Ramnarayan.K wrote:

This is wonderful, once again congratulations

look forward to the new improved version

really like the ledger balance feature showing up alongside the voucher entries
Thanks a million Ram ji.
If you liked the that feature then here is some thing for you.
In version 4.1 we will enhance this feature.
If you click or press space on the balance column then a complete ledger for that month will pop up and you can see for yourself how things have been.
Mean while I am just updating the demo, because a few minutes are remaining for the official launch.
It would have happened hours before, but for the request of users like you regarding safe upgradation.
We gave our best and got success.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.