[gnukhata-users] Re: GNUKhata 4.25 Beta is online

  • From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gnukhata Users <gnukhata-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:54:25 +0530

On Monday 19 June 2017 10:26 AM, Krishnakant wrote:

Hello,

this is an important announcement for all those who wish to use GNUKhata, or are already using it on production.

As informed earlier, we are releasing version 4.25 by the end of this month.

The second beta is online on demo.

We have will wise accounting in this demo working fine and invoice module has been enhanced.

We also have sales and purchase registers.

We are now working on the GST module, given that government seems to have now made it final.

We have been keeping a constant eye on the GST related developments.

As you all might be aware, the government kept making alterations to the invoice formats. So we also had to make changes accordingly.

Another great feature which you will see in the final round of beta will be a new preferences system.

A few of our clients had demanded that invoicing be allowed even if inventory module is not enabled.

We are now implementing this preference given that bill wise accounting is ready.

For those who are interested, http://testing.gnukhata.in has the online demo.

Needless to say, http://stable.gnukhata.in still has the version 4.
another update to the beta has been uploaded at testing.gnukhata.org with additional module of rejection note.
We are now making some finer adjustments to bill wise accounting which will be up soon.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.