[gmpi] Re: using another plugin API

  • From: "Vincent Burel" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 09:35:22 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2003 1:21 AM
Subject: [gmpi] Re: using another plugin API

> My, Mr. Burel, but you are rude.

yes, sometimes rude ! it 's the price of the efficiency, productivity and
speed.

>Are all of your extended discussions like
> this?

certainely ! :-) Especially with programmers. Especially those who talk
about tomorrow but never think to build tool for the present.

>You can't expect to be taken seriously on a technical level if you are
> not polite on a personal level.

As you can see, to be taken seriously is exactly the opposite behavior i
look for.

> Please adjust your invective level or I will
> request that you be removed from the list.

this will make me save a lot of time !
if i 'm not useful here, of just if you think i won't be useful,
feel free to say it to me.

thanks you.
Vincent Burel