[gmpi] Re: using another plugin API

  • From: Marc Poirier <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 01:55:27 +0200 (CEST)

Woops.  Upon further examination, I see that this message came off very
poorly.  You know, there was something in my head, but it didn't sound the
way this message sounds when I read it now.  If I sounded mad or like I
was chewing Bram out, I apologize.  A little annoyed, yes I was, but
definitely not mad.  I like Bram very much.  Hug + kiss to Bram.
Apologizes to the list.

Marc