[gmpi] realtime chatter

  • From: Tim Hockin <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GMPI list <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:13:54 -0800

Does anyone feel like we might be more productive if we could talk about
some of this in realtime?

Could I convince anyone to get together at a certain time on IRC for a
lower latency discussion of some of the 'time' issues?  I probably ca't
volunteer my work conference call number.  Does anyone have a concall system
that we could use?

Chris and I are in the same timezone, I know most everyone else is NOT.
Still, it might be worth trying.  My ideal would be a room and a whiteboard,
but I'll settle for IRC + URLs to quickly drawn images ;)

Tim