[gmpi] Re: preset setting Requirements

  • From: Kord F Taylor <syntropique@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 00:39:54 -0800

Hey All,

Sorry but an interested lurker would love some quick clarification ;^).

When you say below that the host stores "patches", I hope that would not
mean that you would need multiple copies of the patches (in various
directories respective to the different apps/hosts) if the user wanted to
use the same plug-ins and patches across multiple applications/hosts. This
scenario is becoming more common.

Cheers,
--Kord