[gmpi] Re: on mutliple sample types (OT, but let's finish?)

  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:15:16 -0500

I concur with permitting multiple formats in a graph, if the GMPI SDK takes
care of format conversions.

I think requiring a single format in a plugin is reasonable.

Michael Gogins
gogins at pipeline period com
Irreducible Productions
CsoundVST, an extended version of Csound for programming music and sound
Available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/