[gmpi] Re: ok, who is *NOT* "too busy"?

  • From: Mike Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:38:02 -0600

Once we get a little further into coding I will have some more to say. For the true underneath plumbing things seem to be going in the right direction, except that I think that people's worries about complexity of the plumbing are misplaced. Very few authors will ever see the plumbing - they will be working at a framework level above the plumbing.

Tim Hockin wrote:

Is anyone here not "too busy" for this project?

Mike Berry
Adobe Systems