[gmpi] Re: my first ideas

  • From: "Laurent de Soras [Ohm Force]" <laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:39:29 +0100

RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > 1.) Seperation of Process and GUI
>
> I agree.  I propose that we don't even address any GUI issues in this
> working group.  If we get control mechanism right, then a GUI can be layered
> on top of that.

However it would be nice not to enforce it, giving the
ability to keep the GUI in the same process/address space
as the DSP part. Imagine 50 simultaneous process on
Windows...

-- Laurent

Laurent de Soras                  |               Ohm Force
DSP developer & Software designer |  Digital Audio Software
mailto:laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxx       | http://www.ohmforce.com