[gmpi] Re: my first ideas

  • From: Urs Heckmann <urs@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:19:16 +0100

Am Dienstag, 11.02.03, um 17:06 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb David
Olofson:

> The point here is that we should "only" consider the aspects of=20
> talking to a plugin.
>
> GUIs are just things that talk to plugins, right? Let's worry about=20
> *how* at a later point.

Okay, I agree. Must come from the fact that I'm an industrial designer
that I wanted to see GUI stuff addressed.

Let's first talk about the plugin itself.

Just have some of the GUI stuff in the back of our heads so we don't
prevent any chances to make that part a good part.

;)  Urs