[gmpi] Re: low level API

  • From: "gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:38:21 -0500

I wasn't suggesting this to the group as a coding style. The long names
were only meant to make it obvious what the code means so people not
familiar with COM would understand COM.

However, I must say that I have found that even as a coding style, this
actually does work better because I never have to remember how to
abbreviate anything and I always understand what the code means.