[gmpi] gmpi@namm?

  • From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:42:45 -0500

ron (or anyone else):

do we have any plans for any kind of GMPI hookup at NAMM? I know Ron
will be there, and I know I will be there, and I suspect quite a few
other folks too. Its not clear that there is much to accomplish in a
physical meeting at this point, but it might also be worthwhile to say
hello anyway. any thoughts?

--p