[gmpi] Re: entity naming

  • From: "Koen Tanghe" <koen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:00:01 +0100

On Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:25 AM [GMT+1=CET],
Jeff McClintock <xxxjeffmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Koen,

Add my vote.

The data that passes through control IOs = event buffers.

How about event que instead?

Also possible. I tend to prefer buffer, as that seems to lend itself more as an object that travels around on a wire (which makes it easy to think about data flows).
Of course this will probably be implemented as a queue.
If moost people prefer event queue instead of event buffer, that's fine too. As long as we then try to be consistent in the spec.
Koen