[gmpi] Re: Where are we?: 7.1.2

  • From: "Ron Kuper" <ronkuper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:18:22 -0400

> Let me ask this:  Does ANYONE feel it is necessary to support more than
one
> datatype in the graph at one time?

I want to un-ask the question.

I would like one data type per plugin, determined at compile time by some
typedef wrapper.  Not because I feel so strongly that we need one type vs.
another, but mostly because I do want to make sure we don't box ourselves by
have something hard-coded where it shouldn't be.

If I host wants to mix and match plugins of different types, that's fine,
it's the hosts job to manage the plumbing.

> Speak up now, or hold your peace until some later revision.

I know I've been a lame moderator lately.  My day job has grown extremely
demanding.  Any of you guys on a product cycle or what?<g>