[gmpi] Re: Topic 8: Parameters

  • From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 16:07:58 +0100

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 07:38:55AM -0700, Chris Grigg <Chris Grigg wrote:
> You don't see the simplification argument?

Heh, I'm the champoint of oversimplification evewrywhere, and I think this
is more complex :)

If you just emit a "im going to close you now" signal the plugin can emit
its final state (that isn't captured in bog standard controls) and quit.

There can be aany number of them and thay can be of any type. The host
just captures them all.