[gmpi] Re: Topic 7.1: Channel Formats

  • From: "Vincent Burel" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:27:53 +0200

Hello

if we are talking about FX plug-in.
i'm more than convinced that we have to fixe the data format (e.g. float32
is perfect ) one time and for ever.
(we have to manage the samplerate , the number of input and output ! it's
enough ! )

if you want to make wrapper, translater, format converter, encoder , decoder
, time stretching , samplerate transformer and so on. please let's do an
other SDK . Because the constraint are not the same and the usage are not
the same .

Vincent Burel