[gmpi] Re: Topic 7: Audio packaging

  • From: "kjbeak" <kjbeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:07:12 +0100

With all the talk of audio stream formats it ocured to me that it would be
usefull if a plugin could declare a pin can accept multiple formats. Ie it
could say  this input can process mono or stereo or 5.1. I am thinking some
plugins might want to do the conversions themselves. So a plugin should be
able to delcare a single input that can accept multiple formats. Or put
another way declare a set of mutualy exclusive inputs.

chris