[gmpi] Re: Topic 6: Time representation

  • From: Marc Poirier <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:06:58 +0200 (CEST)

Heh, this isn't even 1st generation (according to how folks were defining
things before).  This is how yea olde plugin APIs like Premiere worked,
before we could really consider doing much with audio in realtime.  But
anyway, I've already made my remarks about this in general, nothing more
to add to that now...