[gmpi] Re: Topic 6: Time representation

  • From: "kjbeak" <kjbeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 23:20:53 +0100

Any reason we cant have a 64 bit unsigned int for the sample pos, and a
seperate field for sub sample acurate positioning which people can use or
ignore as they see fit and it doesnt add any extra overhead for plugs that
dont need it? And it shouldnt break older plugs when or if sub sample
acurate is added latter, if we change the ABSTIME to a fixed point integer
latter on it might cause problems?

chris