[gmpi] Re: Topic 6: Time representation

  • From: "Vincent Burel" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:41:31 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frederick Umminger" <Frederick_Umminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 7:42 PM
Subject: [gmpi] Re: Topic 6: Time representation

i'm affraid i don't understand. For me the time representation for plug-in
has to be computed one and only one time per audioframe (whatever the number
of plug-in on the system) so where is "more redundancy" !?. Also i don't
understand why you are talking about MIDI and Automation, these events are
typically not provided to the plug-in with a time representation !

Vincent Burel