[gmpi] Re: Topic 2: Plugin flavors

  • From: Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:54:22 -0500

>How about interfacing to controllers? I don't remember that being discussed?

the interfacing is presumably done by the host. the API between the
host and plugin is presumably going to be part of:

  8.      Parameter representation
  What data type for values, for names?  How do we support validation, value
  distribution?  Are parameters presented as a flat list or in some hierarchy?