  • From: "Michael Gogins" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:29:18 -0500

This does affect audience. But even with a PC and studio audience, at some
point, people will want to move to double instead of float samples. I know
from experience with double and float versions of Csound that the difference
can definitely be heard. So I think some kind of negotiation is highly
advisable in the interests of preventing obsolescence.