  • From: "gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <gogins@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:40:05 -0500

Thanks for your response.

I think there's some ambiguity here. Plugins as drivers can mean (a)
plugins can be drivers for other plugins only, or (b) plugins can be
drivers not only for other plugins, but also for hosts.

I see no reason not to go for (b), although it will of course require
coding for hosts, but my remarks about simplicity were based on (a). I know
from experience that this is not so bad.