  • From: "Mikael Hillborg" <mikael@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:40:34 +0100

Yeah, at least we can say that the framework should not make life difficult
for the end users. The end-users shouldn't have to deal with technical issues
when they install or uninstall the plugins. And they shouldn't have to deal
with technical issues when they are using them.

Versioning - two plugins with the same ID but different version should
be possible to execute at the same time, because otherwise it confuses
the end-user. Lots of users install different versions of plugins on top
of each other. That shouldn't be a problem with this framework.

/MH