  • From: Mike Berry <mberry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:59:07 -0700

No. I only meant audio/music plugins in the context of video editing. The needs are very similar to audio-only DAW's.

Mike

RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Though it may go without saying, I want to make sure that DAW encompasses vidoe editing applications as well as audio-only applications.
<<<

Sure, though I don't think it makes sense for GMPI to address the notion of
video plugins.