  • From: Chris Grigg <gmpi-public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:43:54 +0100

1. What kinds of host applications does GMPI target?
- Personal music managers, aka "media players"

Is this an important goal, or do we just regard it as something that we get 'for free' by doing the job right for the other listed applications? I would not much want to see the plug format significantly technically changed to address this application if it turned out to compromise the efficiency and/or flexibility for the pro applications.

-- Chris